Thursday, December 4, 2008

Makin' Copies....Not!

From Copy Machine


My son came home Monday and let me know he didn't have homework. I was bothered, but not because he wouldn't have worksheets to complete each night. It seems our PEC copy machine is not working. It doesn't sound like it was working through at least Wednesday, but I may stand corrected. If that is the case, I wonder why the district at the very least doesn't get a replacement in while it is fixed. The copy machine is, if not the heart, at least one of the ventricles of a school. What does this say about district support of their teachers and schools? And only one copier? Really? Is this the same at all sites? Maybe teachers can dust off one of the old ditto machines in the storage room, if anyone still knows how to work them!

No comments: